VLESP has several partners with whom we work closely:
- FDGG: the Federation of Mental Health Services, and in particular CCG-SP: the Suicide Prevention Workers of de Mental Health Centers
- Vlaamse Logo’s: the Flemish consultants for Local Health
- Vlaams Instituut Gezond Leven: the Flemisch Institute for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- VVGG: the Flemisch Association for Mental Health
- Werkgroep Verder: the field organisation for relatives after suicide
- Zorgnet-Icuro: the network that groups organisations of care and represents the social profit in Flanders
- Zorg voor Suïcidepogers: the prevention of suicide in the high-risk group of persons who have undertaken a suicide attempt
Looking for immediate help?
Call 1813 for the suicide helpline, or visit Zelfmoord 1813 to chat or e-mail (only in Dutch).