Vlaams Expertisecentrum Suïcidepreventie
Campus UZ Gent
Corneel Heymanslaan 10-Ingang 17
Tel: +32 (0)9 332 07 75
Our office is located on the campus of the university hospital 'UZ Gent', on the first floor of entrance 17. We recommend using public transport as parking spaces can be limited.
By public transport
- From the station 'Gent-Sint-Pieters' it's a 20 to 25 minute walk to UZ Gent or you can take Tram 4 (Direction UZ).
- From the city centre or suburbs, there are buses and trams to the UZ Gent. You can calculate your route using the website of De Lijn.
- The entrance of the hospital 'UZ Gent' is at Corneel Heymanslaan 10, 9000 Ghent
- Visitors can park in the parking tower.
- It's a ten minute walk from the parking to our offices
Looking for immediate help?
Call 1813 for the suicide helpline, or visit Zelfmoord 1813 to chat or e-mail (only in Dutch).